In a career that spans more than 20 years, Richard has worked across global corporate, non-profit and boutique agency environments. He brings expertise in leading website restructuring, development projects, corporate intranet builds and content management plans through the complete lifecycle. Known for being a trusted partner across global matrixed organizations and having the ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical users, including information pertaining to change management, stakeholder engagement and governance. Hispanic marketing and social media expertise: Created award-winning website CorrienteLatina.com. Fluent in English, with intermediate Spanish fluency.
- Luminate CMS
- Luminate Online
- Project Management
- Web Development
- Crisis Management
- Social Media/Marketing
- Business Relationship Development / Management
- Strategic Planning
- Team Leadership
- Vendor Negotiation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Technical Communication
- Project Multi-Tasking
Awards I have Received
2017 Jack Daniel's Neighborhood Flavors Honoree for "Movers & Shakers to help the Hispanic Community in Queens, NY.
2016 Tecla Award for Best Latino News and Culture website at Hispanicize and sponsored by Telemundo.
2015 All-Star Mixtape Award Winner - Best Latin Music Website
4 Time Nominee for Best Latin Music Website at the Latin Mixx Awards
Guest Blog Posts
I am continually striving to help push the web development culture forward in my own way. Especially in the NonProfit sector. Here are my Guest Blog Posts on different websites.
Older Blog Posts
During the course of my career I did some web development writing for THAT Agency while I worked there. Here are some of my favorites. I had the honor to have some of my earlier jQuery code land on a few "Top 10" lists for various months.
- Auto Suggest With Results Based on Text Input and Radio Button
- Using jQuery to Create a Minimal Sitemap Section Slider
- jQuery Validate Plugin Plus Php Equals Captcha
- 301 Redirect, Using .htaccess to Your Advantage
- Creating a Dynamic Rss Feed Using Php and Mysql
- Open Source Cms or Creating One
- Populating Data Without Refreshing the Page Using Ajax
- .htaccess - the Gift and the Curse
- Quick and Painless Email Spam Protection Using jQuery
- Refreshing an Element at a Set Time Interval Using jQuery and a Sprinkle of Ajax
- Up and Down Slider Using jQuery -
- Internal Links With Favicon Using jQuery
- Fighting Spam From Inline Email Addresses Using jQuery Plugin - Version 1.0